Monday 26 November 2018

Magazine | Flat Plan of Website Homepage

For my website homepage, I have decided to have a header that contains the magazine masthead (LUXE in its font Henri Didot) on the top left, running across this - feature categories such as 'Fashion', 'Beauty', 'Travel', 'Lifestyle' & a 'More' option that drops down and has sub-categories such as 'Fashion week', 'Health', 'Photos', 'About Us', etc. As I looked at my inspiration mood board, I also found that most magazine websites had a 'Subscribe' & 'Follow' icon that allowed readers to keep up to date with their posts, so I have also incorporated that onto my header, followed by a search icon & a 'Globe UK' icon that distinguishes what website URL the reader is on. Underneath this, I will have a long image that is cut short featuring a diverse model in front of a brick wall; I have chosen this as I feel the website should be minimal in terms of its colour palette (I mainly aim to use white, grey & black) so its colour should come from within the images I've taken. The homepage will then have 2 photos underneath the main image and will be alongside an audio-visual that plays when you enter the site, there will be a volume button on one bottom and an information icon on the other.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Closed Blog Notification

Centre : NMBEC Centre Number : 14343 Candidate Name : Hajra Sohail Butt Candidate Number : 3047